From March to July 2020, SaveTheHighStreet.org, with input from dozens of independents and industry experts, is evaluating hundreds of business strategies for the Coronavirus-era high street.Â You can take their survey to receive a free health check report and scores, plus six top recommendations for your business
â€˜The survey has already drawn responses from more than 1300 high street retailers and giftware shops are prominent among them,â€™ Michael Weedon, Head of the High Street Advisory Board at SaveTheHighStreet.org, told Gifts Today â€˜The survey will be open into July and we are providing each business that takes part with a personalised report from it for free.â€™
This survey includes the most important strategies forÂ high street business owners right now, across six key themes:Â
- Reducing your costs
- Selling in new ways
- Adapting your marketingÂ
- Collaborating as a high street
- Preparing for the future
- Funding your business
The whole survey takes on average 11 minutes to complete and you will receive the following, all personalised to you and for free:Â
- A Health-Check report and scores, highlighting risks and opportunities across your business.Â
- Six top recommendations selected for you, each with step-by-step guides and other content.
- A telephone call with an expert consultant to discuss your report, scores and recommendations (optional).
- Invites to a series of exclusive webinars covering key topics from this survey.
Any personal or business data you provide will never be shared with other organisations. It will be used to create your report, scores and recommendations. It will also be added into an anonymised and aggregated data set to measure the health of each high street and sector in the UK.
SaveTheHighStreet.org is investing in this campaign to better understand how prepared the high street is to meet the challenges ahead, while helping each local business to achieve their own potential on the high street this year.
You can find the survey HERE.